Apple iPhone 5 :
The latest I Phone 5 is a touch screen based smart phone developed by Apple. It is the sixth generation of the I Phone and succeeds the I Phone 4S. The I phone 5 is a slimmer, lighter model that introduces a higher-resolution, 4-inch screen to the series with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio support with the capacitive touch screen display. The phone also includes a custom-designed ARMv7 processor called the Apple A6 It features a taller screen, blisteringly-fast Apple A6 processor, LTE 4G and DC-HSPA networking, a new Lightning connector, and iOS 6, making it one of the most advanced, and best phones on the planet. The I phone 5 have 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels with the features like autofocus, LED flash
Features of iPhone 5 :
1) Body & Weight : The body dimensions are 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in) and the body weight is 112 g (3.95 oz) .
2) Display : The display of I phone 5 is LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touch screen, 16M colors . the display size is 640 x 1136 pixels, 4.0 inches (~326 ppi pixel density) . the display have the feature of multi touch and it have the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass and oleophobic coating .
3) Operating System : the I phone 5 have I OS 6 with Apple A6 chipset along with Power VR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics) GPU powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor .
4) Camera : The camera is 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash. The camera is having the features like Simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR . With the camera you can capture the HD video of 1080p@30fps . the I phone 5 have a secondary camera of 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps with the features of face detection, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular .
5) Memory : The I phone 5 don’t have any card slot as it comes with the options of internal memory of 16/32/64 GB storage along with 1 GB RAM
6) Battery : The phone have the Standard battery, Li-Po 1440 mAh (5.45 Wh) with the stand by time Up to 225 h (2G) / Up to 225 h (3G) , talk time Up to 8 h (2G) / Up to 8 h (3G) and music time up to 40 hours .
Nokia Lumia 920 :
Nokia Lumia 920 is the latest being launched by Nokia which is running the Windows Phone 8 operating system. It was announced on September 5, 2012, and was first released on November 2, 2012 . New Nokia Lumia 920 comes with the great features such as a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qual comm Krait CPU and a 4.5″ IPS TFT LCD display, it has a high-sensitivity capacitive touch screen covered by curved Gorilla Glass. It supports inductive charging (it can be charged by being placed directly onto a charging pad) compatible with Qi Inductive Charging and features an 8.7 megapixel Pure View camera with optical image stabilization for still high quality images and high definition videos. It comes with 32GB internal storage, but has no card slot hence cannot be expanded with memory cards. The Nokia Lumia 920 is the first phone from the Finnish firm to run on the latest version of Microsoft’s mobile operating system, Windows Phone 8, with its charming, colourful live tiles and a host of nifty new features.
Nokia has added to this with its own apps for in-car satellite navigation, music streaming, local information and photography. With a great screen and attractive design, is a great phone running on the latest Windows Phone 8 operating system .
Features of Nokia Lumia 920 :
1) Body & Weight : The body dimensions are 130.3 x 70.8 x 10.7 mm, 99 cc (5.13 x 2.79 x 0.42 in) and body weight is 185 g (6.53 oz) .
2) Display : Nokia lumia 920 comes the display of IPS TFT capacitive touch screen, 16M colors . the display size is 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.5 inches (~332 ppi pixel density) and have multi touch option . the display have features like Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protection , Pure Motion HD+ Clear Black display .
3) Operating system : The phone have Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system , chipset of Qualcomm MSM8960 Snap dragon , GPU of Adreno 225 powered by Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor .
4) Camera : Lumia 920 have 8.7 MP (8 MP effective, 3264 x 2448 pixels), Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash. The camera have features like Pure View technology, geo-tagging, touch focus, optical image stabilization . the phone have a secondary camera of 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps .
5) Memory : The phone don’t have any card slot so you have to depend on the internal memory of the phone which have 32 GB storage along with1 GB RAM .
6) Battery : The phone have Standard battery, Li-Ion 2000 mAh (BP-4GW) with the stand by time Up to 400 h (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G) , talk time Up to 17 h (2G) / Up to 10 h (3G) and music play time up to 67 hours .
Comparison of between the Titans :
1) Battery :
• iPhone 5 :- Standard battery, Li-Po 1440 mAh (5.45 Wh)
• Nokia Lumia 920 :- Standard battery, Li-Ion 2000 mAh (BP-4GW)
Talking about the battery back up of both the smart phones the Lumia 920 have good battery back up as compare to iPhone 5
2) Memory :
• iPhone 5 :- I phone 5 have the 3 options in internal memory 16/32/64 GB
• Nokia Lumia 920 :- Nokia lumia 920 have internal memory of 32 GB
iPhone 5 have the huge internal memory of 64 GB as compare to LUMIA 920 so in this feature the nokia disappoints its users who like to save heavy data in their phone
3 ) Camera :
• iPhone 5 :- I phone 5 have 8 MP camera , 3264×2448 pixels with features like Simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, HDR
• Nokia Lumia 920 :- nokia lumia 920 have 8.7 MP camera (8 MP effective, 3264 x 2448 pixels) with features like Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash
The Nokia lumia 920 have a great camera with carl Zeiss optics which help it capturing great images along with high definition videos as compare to I phone 5 .
The Final Verdict :
Making decisions about buying which of these phones will be a difficult for you as both the phone are blend of style , performance and features. Both these phone give each other tough competition but making the final decision about the purchasing one of these phone I will go with Nokia Lumia 920 because it have upper hand in some features as compare to iPhone 5 as well as iPhone 5 is bit expensive smart phone .