Why you need to have a online backup of your data? Have you ever thought of backing up your data online or you can say in cloud? These questions answers are pretty simple. You may sometimes have problem in your computer due to some spyware or malware or a virus and due to this problem you have to format your computer sometimes . In these types of situation you badly need to backup your important documents and other data on which you are working on. Today, we are going to present the top free online backup software which helps you to backup your data online securely.
Top 10 online backup software 2012 :
- WINDOWS LIVE SKYDRIVE. It provides 25 gb free space for online storage of your Media files and documents. You can sign up for Skydrive at www.skydrive.live.com. We wrote about free 25 gb online backup by Skydrive ago .
- IDrive : Get 2 GB of online backup space absolutely free. Store your photos, documents and other important data. Enhanced security with 128-bit SSL encryption on transfers, 256-bit AES encryption on storage with a user defined key that is not stored anywhere on servers.
- ADRIVE (www.adrive.com/). It offers 50gb free space!! It does not provide desktop client in free account any more, but you can access and upload your files through your internet browser.
- Allway Sync :File-sync utilities offer a good way of backing up specified folders to remote locations. Allway Sync is free for personal use, and supports FTP and networked locations as well as external drives. It also features a built-in scheduler for automatic synchronising too.
- Buddy Backup : Here’s a neat alternative to a costly online backup service: Buddy Backup enables you to specify “buddies” – specific PCs you trust (such as those of friends and family), and then uses P2P technology to back up your files to those computers. Your files are encrypted for security, and multiple revisions are stored too
- Dropbox :This service enables users to store and sync files online and between computers. Dropbox has a cross-platform client supporting Windows, Linux, Mac and even iPhone OS! A free Dropbox account offers 2 GB of storage. Users may upgrade to 50 GB or 100 GB by paying a monthly or yearly fee.
- SpiderOak is an online backup tool available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Allows users to backup, share and synchronize your files online. Uses encrypted cloud storage with a strong 2048 byte encryption. Free accounts get 2GB of free storage and paid plans starts from $10.00 per month for each 100GB increment of storage.
- Indrive : Free 10 GB data storage from in.com which is free for the users of in.com . So, go and register your account there and have free online backup software .
Hopefully, you will enjoy these free backup tools, if you use anything else then do let us know.
You may also like these posts:
- How to use gmail drive as backup tool
- Top Online Virus scanners
- Free Antivirus for Windows 7
- Best Online Backup softwares
- How to sync Microsoft Office with Google Docs
Updated: March 2012