Google Chrome Extensions brings great value to the users of the Google Chrome. Security is one of the major concern for its users. There are huge number of great Google Chrome Extensions which helps in keeping your online identity secure. Today, we will discuss some of the Chrome Extensions.
Top 5 Security Extensions for Google Chrome are :
- Last Pass - LastPass is a free password manager and form filler.It will generate a strong password for you.It automatically synchronizes your data and you can access it from anywhere anytime.All your passwords are protected by a master password and encrypted locally.
- Secure Profile – It protects your chrome profile by a Password.It encrypts your password and protects all saved passwords and form an auto completes ,so that no one can get access to your online accounts.It is very safe to use.
- Web of Trust - Web of Trust is one of the best chrome extension so far.This extension shows which websites people trust for safe surfing, shopping and searching on the web.It is a safe surfing tool to use and it also shows Traffic-Light rating symbols for the safe sites to surf.
- Password Fail Extension - Password Fail extension warns the user if the website is being used their stored login password in clear text.Whenever you visit a known site that violates your security permissions , the icon pop ups and it shows that the site sends password during registration.
- Credit Card Nanny - Credit Card Nanny extension is same as Password Fail Extension except that credit Card Nanny only highlights the websites which stores or send your credit card number or other data as clear text.
You can also check some of the security related posts:
- Top 10 security plugins for WordPress
- Must Have Security Addons for Firefox
- How to update Microsoft security essentials behind a proxy
- Top Computer Viruses of all time
- How to create strong passwords
- How to password protect your files and folders