If you are a gamer then you might have thought of buying a gaming laptop,so we thought of building a list of good gaming laptops which you could buy during this year .
Top 10 gaming laptops you should look out while buying a gaming laptop are :
1. Battalion 101 X8100-U3 – The graphic card featuring in this laptop is HD 5870 and it has 18.4″ screen. However the memory size of the hard disk is only 320 GB and has processor Intel core i7 740 QM . It has the best CPU nad offers 4 GB RAM.
2. Alienware M17x -This has an amazing performance with wider screen (17.3”) and good audio level. This can be best choice in case you require a higher end gaming laptop. But the battery life is low and this has significantly higher price. Though the video card is not powerful, it can run any latest games in the market with the help of the ATI mobility HD 5870. The processor is Intel core i5 520M and has 2 GB RAM in 2 sticks.
3. Xplorer X7-8500 – High-end processor, good design and low price are the benefiting features. In addition it can use the boost for graphic card. Featuring the GTX 460M video card, Intel core i7 740QM processor and 2×2 GB RAM, this has 17.3” wider screen with built in windows 7 home premium and battery life lasts for around 2 – 3 hours.
4. Qosmio X505-Q896 – The added features of this product are the higher end processor and speakers that are noise free. However it has a lower end graphic card. It has GTX 460M video card, Intel core i7 740QM processor, 4GB RAM and 18.4” screen. Additionally it comes with a blu-ray player and has HD picture (1080p).
5. Alienware M15x – It has a good back up with dell support along with great built in capabilities. Video card in this laptop is the GT 240M and it has the Intel core i7 740QM processor that is quad core. Memory availability is wide for this laptop with 3 GB, 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB configurations. Coming with windows 7 home premium, this has 15.6” wider screen.
6. AVADirect Clevo W870CU – This has higher end configuration with larger RAM and availability of space in hard drive. Graphics card used in this laptop is the GTX 460M. This had Intel core i7 740QM processor and built in 4GB RAM. This has 17.3” LCD screen. Depending up on the game that is played, the battery life will last for around 2 hours.
7. Asus G51Jx – Main advantage of this is the availability of hard drive space of 500GB along with 4GB RAM. However the processor and graphics card could have been improved. The processor used in this is the Intel core i7 720QM with graphic card GTS 360M. It has 15.6” wider screen and 4GB RAM along with windows 7 home premium that makes gaming easier.
8. Dell Studio XPS 16 – Lightweight of this laptop helps in easy portability and it has comparatively lower price label. However it requires a lot of upgrading to make it better with the gaming. It has quad core Intel core i5 540M processor and has 4GB RAM. It’s built in with windows 7 home premium and comes with CD/DVD burner software.
9. Alienware M11x – Easy portability and good built in system makes this laptop a greatest choice. However there is no hardware availability for gaming and there is no optical drive in this laptop. Graphics card used is the GT 335M and the processor used is Intel core i5 520UM. It has 4GB RAM and hard disk space of 500GB.
10. Falcon Northwest TLX – The sleek and slender design of this laptop makes it a great choice along with availability of 4GB RAM. Higher range of price and lower end hardware makes it a drawback. It has an Intel core i5 520M-processor and GT 425M graphic card. It’s supported with windows 7 home premium and comes with 15.6” wide screen.