Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office syncs your Microsoft Office documents with the online Google Docs. Google Cloud Connect which has been released as a plugin by Google will help lots of guys who love to use Google Docs and share documents among their friends and co-workers. We have already written about how to sync your Microsoft documents with Google Docs using a external plugin,but this official plugin released by Google and you should give it a try.
Steps to install and use Google Cloud Connect :
- Download and install Google Cloud Connect from here.
- After installing the Google Cloud connect open any of your MS office product . I tested it with MS Word 2010 .
- Login now with your Google Account and allow access .
- Now you need to mention either you want to collaborate your documents automatically or you want to do manually .
- Now write something on your Microsoft product and you will get link to your Google Docs after syncing it with Google Docs like this :
- Now check your Google Docs account to check whether you got any update out there or not .
- You can also share your document from your Office software .
- Enjoy sharing .