To maintain the condition of your PC so as not vulnerable to virus attacks, then you must complete your computer device with Antivirus programs. However, in determining the Antivirus must also consider many things. One of the antiviruses that already trusted one of them is Norton 360 version 3.0 is fully present in one package. Symantec scientists evaluate all programming code of its products and all relevant interactions that aim to produce a maximum protection of your PC.
Suggested reading : Top Free Antivirus Softwares for Windows 7
What are the features available in Norton 360 version 3.0?
Some of the features that complement the Norton 360 version 3.0 of which are:
- Installation: Latest Norton 360 installer requires only one click of the mouse and use only installs process takes about 63 seconds. And it will not take up your time.
- Memory usage: memory your PC will be used only an average of about 7 MB, when the scanning system, so that your primary application resource is not disturbed.
- Boot time: on a PC with a standard specification, Norton 360 version 3.0 booting takes only less than 34 seconds.
- Time scan: scan speed by using a 360 Norton 3 times faster compared with other antiviral agents, so you do not have to wait a long time to scan them.
Several protections available in Norton 360 version 3.0 of which are:
- PC protection: Norton 360 version 3.0 will always perform the update every 5-15 minutes which is done automatically, so that it can facilitate you who do not have time to do Antivirus updates manually, because normally update the manual often makes us forget to do things it.
- Identity protection: This feature will protect your activities when using email, websites, and also the password. So you do not need to worry against viruses and Spyware attacks that usually take advantage of existing weaknesses in your computer system.
- Back-up protection: This feature allows you to protect your important files from damage caused by a virus, such as the corrupted file, corrupted file extension, and the loss of some registry files.
- PC tune-up: This feature allows you to repair PC systems manager who has no further use, so the performance of your computer system can remain stable.