Now its time for the first 3D portable gaming device. Nintendo launches its first Nintendo 3DS in Japan. It is the best 3D gaming device from Nintendo till date, with high-quality graphics and many online features.
- It has two panels. The top panel shows 3D quality graphics and the bottom screen is a touch pad.
- A built in 3D Depth Slider to adjust the intensity of the 3D settings.
- It has two cameras and supports 3D photos.
- It supports SDHC card compatibility to increase the storage space even further.
- It doesn’t require 3D glasses and 3d TV sets like in Sony’s PlayStation 3.
- It can also be used for networking ,listening to music, creating avatars etc. besides gaming.
- It costs $300 in Japan and is expected to go on sale in Europe and US after 25th March.
You can view some really cool videos of the device in action here