Firefox 10 is now out with improved CSS3 and HTML 5 support for Developers and solutions to some frequent bugs. With that Firefox 11 enter beta, Firefox 12 enters Aurora Channel and Firefox 13 enters the nightly channel. Firefox 12 has landed a new “new tab” page similar to that of other browsers with speed dials. Do check it out if you love bleeding edge. Now, lets take a look at whats new in Firefox 10.
New dev features:
- Anti-aliasing for WebGL (Web-based Graphics Library).
- <bdi> element-bdi stands for ‘bidi-isolate’ mainly for bi-directional text isolation. This element is especially useful when embedding user-generated content with an unknown directionality.
- CSS 3D-Transformations are now supported.
- API Support for Full-Screen Applications.
- Inspect tool with feature of content highlighting including new CSS Style Inspector.
- The forward button only appears after users navigate back.
- For Mac users: Issue of Firefox Crash while closing a tab with java applet installed is resolved.(Bug Link:)
- Also the bug of Firefox crash while moving bookmarks is resolved.(Bug Link:)
Let us know what you think of this latest installment of Firefox. :)