When you are in wi-fi network your Smartphone work even more smarter and you can google voice service on your phone. Using an International US no along with your local no as a same time is possible with the help of Nimbuzz and Tpad.
We have already given a tutorial on how to create a Google voice account in the countries where Google voice is not allowed and how to get a US based permanent cell no for free but now using the same services we will enable our phone to receive those call or make use of calling using Google voice.
Follow the step by step tutorial on your phone if you have a wi-fi enabled phone :
1. Download and install Nimbuzz for mobile on your Smartphone or use this link http://www.nimbuzz.com/en/mobile/download
2. When you have successfully installed Nimbuzz on your mobile. Go to the Setting tab and select the SIP providers
3. Under the SIP providers VoIP setting tab you will see the name Tpad select the one
4. Enter the userid which is your 6 digit Tpad user name as we have learn in http://www.comptalks.com/how-to-get-a-us-based-permanent-cell-no-your-company-free/ that should be ######@sip.tpad.com.
5. And enter the same password.
6. When you enter the same id and password you will be able to login and your phone will show you TPAD active and will be available in the Phone tab
Now when you call from your Google voice and select phone as option you will get a call on your mobile phone and will be connected to whomever you were calling.
And when you will receive a call on your Google voice number it will be redirected to your mobile if you are in wi-fi network an Nimbuzz in signed in. The screen-shot included in tutorial is from Nokia N97 on other phone the spec may differ.
If you have any question you can ask using the comment box or shoot an email using the contact us page. Let us know your experience with Nimbuzz and Tpad.