It is a better way to keep a copy of your important document online and with the very common use of Google docs to do so and share the files online within your friends, colleague and clients its to comfortable to have an online copy. But the editing tool present in Offline MS office is too great so what if we create a document offline and upload it to our goggle docs in just seconds and without even visiting the Google docs.
The Office Add-in for office version above 2003 enables you to upload, view share and grant permission of your Google docs from your MS office at your System.
there are some requirement that need to followed:
- The current version of OffiSync requires Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 operating systems.
- OffiSync requires Microsoft’s .net framework version 3.5 and will automatically install it on PCs that don’t have it installed.
- OffiSync requires Office 2003, Office 2007 or office 2010
Now Let us see how we do this.
1. Download and install this add-in from Offisync homepage or visiting this Url http://s3.amazonaws.com/Offisync/setup/OffiSyncSetup.exe.
2. At the time of installation you will be presented with following screen and in you have any version of Office of 2003 or above this just check the last one and next
3.An installation window will appear and close all the office window before beginning this install.
4. When you are done with installation open any word document that you want to save online to your google docs.
5. click on the offisync tab on the ribbon. and then click on setting.
6. Enter your google or gmail login credentials here to sync with your docs.
7. When you are synced now click on the save or save as button on the offisync tab .
8. It will prompt you with your accounts now you have to select the account and then choose the folder you want to upload or create a new one and give a name to file or save as it is.
9. Then click on save you are done you can see the files online by login in to your account at Google docs.
You can also check some of the interesting posts of our site :
- Top 10 free photoshop replacements
- Top free Microsoft Office Alternatives
- Free Word processing software
- Free CD DVD burning softwares for Windows 7
- Top Websites to learn photoshop online
- Free Microsoft Powerpoint Alternatives
If you have any query just shoot an email to contact us page or feel free to drop a comment using below comment box.