If you are an avid reader of this blog then you might have found some android related posts out here like how to install third party apps on android devices and how to take screenshot from your android mobile . So, I am going to write on how install apps on your android mobile from your PC’s browsers firefox,chrome,rockmelt or whatever you use to browse internet from your computer.
This method requires you to have working data connection on your mobile. You can have any of these Wifi,3G or GPRS.
Steps to follow to install apps to your android phone from your computer :
- Go to market.android.com and login with the same gmail id that you use in your android marketplace on your phone .
- Then search for the app you want to install on your android phone .
- Then click on install and it will take to the page where you would find something like this :
- Then , it will detect your phone and click on install and you are done .
- Now if the data connection of your mobile is working perfectly ,it will start downloading the app on your mobile .
The best part of the marketplace is that you can see which apps are already installed in your phone without checking your phone .
So, enjoy installing apps from your PC now and if you have any problem then leave a comment below .