There are many instances, when we want to include a webpage in our Powerpoint slide. We know screenshot is an option but doesn’t give you the updated website. Linking to a webpage is old school.
LiveWeb, a free PowerPoint add-in adds web pages to a Powerpoint slide and updates it in real-time during a slide show. Another good thing about LiveWeb is that it supports all PowerPoint versions starting from PowerPoint 97 to the latest 2010.
Let me guide you through the process
1. Go to LiveWeb Site and download the Zip file
2. If you have PowerPoint 2003, installation of the LiveWeb add-in is from the Tools – Add-ins menu
3. A security warning pops up. Enable macros to allow the installation to go through
4. Now, you are ready to add webpages
5. Go to Insert menu Ribbon>web page (LiveWeb group)
6. After that the process is self-explanatory.
Now, your Powerpoint slide resembles a web browser without toolbar controls. Edit Page Property button on the LiveWeb menu can be used to change the properties.
Go download LiveWeb and use Live Webpages in your Powerpoint Slides.
You can also check some of the interesting posts of our site :
- Top 10 free photoshop replacements
- Top free Microsoft Office Alternatives
- Free Word processing software
- Free CD DVD burning softwares for Windows 7
- Top Websites to learn photoshop online
- Free Microsoft Powerpoint Alternatives