Sometimes, you want to delete a particular website’s web history and not the entire web history of your Mozilla.You need to follow the following steps to do this :
- Open your Mozilla Browser and go to the History Menu tab.
- Click on Show All in the dropdown menu.
- A window will open with all the history of your browser. Now go to the search box of the window and search for the website of which you want to remove all the instance from your browser .
- Now right click on the search result and you will get an option of Forget About This Site in the drop down . Click on that and you are done.It will clean all the cookies, cache, browsing history and other data related to that particular website.
This stuff is particularly useful when you are at home or in a public workplace in which anyone can handle your computer , you can easily remove the instance of the visited sites,without removing the whole history .
Some of the firefox related tips and tricks you would love to read:
- Jar:File not found error in Mozilla firefox
- 6 Must Have Security Addons for firefox
- Download Firefox 4 Beta for free
- How to add incompatible add-ons to Firefox 4