To customize your windows in your own way we have already covered how to Create Your Own Logon Message and now we will cover how to change your windows logon screen means you can use your custom image at the logon instead of windows. The task can be achieved by a fee tool called Logon editor. you can also do more with this toll than just changing the logon wallpaper, you can edit the user text apply some effects to text.
1.First you need to download the logon editor using this link http://www.deviantart.com/download/149922645/logon_editor___beta_by_pacmani-d2h9d1x.zip
2. Unzip the tool and run logon editor.exe.
3. You will see the following screen and making use of the back ground image change option choose the image you want to set as logon wallpaper.
4. using the option for text shadow and other effects you can customize it by your way.
5. you can also change the windows 7 branding and the user name what to display from this tool.
After applying the effects click on the save logon and you are done. Restart or logoff to see the changes.
Some Windows 7 related posts you might like :
- How to open a ISO file in Windows 7
- How to make a bootable USB in Windows 7
- How to change your logon screen Windows 7
- How to delete files that are used by other programs
If you have any query just shoot an email to contact us page or feel free to drop a comment using below comment box.