Do you know Google voice? Some of you probably not because it is the service of Google not yet stated in India or say Indian Users Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones, voicemail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls so all calls to any US no are free.
But the problem here is many countries outside USA and Canada are not allowed for Google Voice uses yet like India, Brazil etc. But Still you can use the service by using this tutorial and can enjoy free calling to almost any US no from your US bases cell which we have learn in How to get a US based permanent cell no for you or your company – Free .
You need to follow 6 easy steps as follows:
1. Get any Proxy software or something which can mask your Indian ip i use ultra surf, hotspot or Freegate for that but only ultra surf is enough you can download it here using this link http://www.ultrareach.com/
2. After running this proxy software open your Google account or make a new one and open the voice using this https://www.google.com/voice/
3. When you signup which is very similar as Gmail and then sign in it will ask you for a custom no or choose a number of your own choice like i wanted 0786 at the last 4 digits of my no.
4. In the next step you have to select a mobile no for yourself which will be used as your voice no from the word, phrases you search for. and it will ask you to create a 4 digit pin
5. After reserving your number Google will ask your USA based cell no here you have to enter the Number you set up already using the How to get a US based permanent cell no for you or your company – Free .
6. Next and final step that Google will call your virtual no and ask to enter the key they have shown up on the web. So this you will be doing using your xlite virtual phone. Verified and you are done.
Now you can call any US mobile no from Google voice for free you just have to use your virtual xlite phone to call or receive the calls.
In next tutorial we will be covering how to use this Google service or free calling on your mobile which have access to wi-fi network.
If you have any problem in this tutorial you can make use of comment box below or shoot an email using contact-us page.