Recently Google+ rolled out a new awesome design. Well, This is a very good news for all those who are effectively using Google+. The main purpose behind the new look of Google+ is making it much easier to discover the conversations to join, new profile pages, a dedicated page for Google+ Hangouts, Chat box and much more.
Features of New Look Of Google+
- Hangout with Friends
- Join The Conversations
- Easily Customize Your Profile
- and Much More
Not only this Google+ comes with lots of more features like adding Cover Photos etc. Some peoples are facing problem in adding cover photos to there Google+ profile but Now It is very easy here I am sharing step by step guide how to add / Change Google Plus Profiles Cover Photos with video tutorial ;)
How to Change Google Plus Profiles Cover Photos.
In just two simple steps you can change their Google plus profiles cover photos.
- Sign into your Google+ account and Click on the profile icon present over the navigation bar.
- Now Put your mouse over the photo to get the “Change cover photo” button.
- Once you clicked a popup menu will appear with two layout options, choose that according to your choice and upload the photo remember the dimensions are 960×179 pixels while the dimensions of main profile image is 250×250 pixels. It will appear right after you hit “Ok” on your Google plus profile. For more info see screenshot below.
4. That’s all see your profile with new cover photo.
Watch the video below to change Google plus profiles cover photos
If you are still facing some problems in adding or changing your google+ profile cover photo than see video tutorial below!
Watch the video Tutorial:
This is not the end of Google+, You can do much more with Google+ new look. Hope you like this post and will share your views in comment section! :D