With more than 500 million users of Facebook, it is bound to happen that some of the guys will stalk you and some times send friend requests to you using fake profiles to gain information about you . So, today we are going to have a small tutorial on how to block/unblock a facebook profile .
How to block a facebook profile ?
- Visit the facebook profile you want to block and in the left hand side sidebar scroll down below and you will find link to block the facebook profile .
- After clicking on Report/Block this person you will get something like this :
- Now click the checkbox Block this person and click on submit button and the person will be blocked .
How to unblock a Facebook profile that you have blocked ?
To unblock a facebook profile you need to follow the following procedure :
- Go to the facebook privacy settings from here :
- Click on the Privacy settings and now scroll the mouse to bottom of the page where you will find out a link
- Now click on the Edit your lists just below the Block Lists and you will get something like this :
- Now you can easily unblock your friends whom you might have accidentally blocked .
Some of the facebook related post you might like :
- How to invite all Facebook friends to your Fan page
- How to see facebook private photos
- How to check facebook pending friend request
- How to ban a spammer in your facebook page
- How to permanently delete facebook profile
- How to block Facebook spam applications