Do you ever think how the items appear in your send to when you right click on any file to send it to Pen drive, Bluetooth or desktop. Today, we are going to share a method in which you can add or remove items from Send to in Windows 7 .
In windows 7 it is very easy to control this type of entries means you can add some entries or delete some of them just by following these simple steps. this can be very handy at times when you have to copy some selective file to your phone or any personal folder, just add the destination to the send to menu and done.
Here are the steps to be followed:
1. You need to open the send to folder from your computer to do click on start menu and in the search box type “shell:sendto” without quotes.
2. Or press windows+R and type the same command.
3. Then your sendto folder will be opened .
4. Now create a shortcut of the folder or device you want to add in here. you can do this by two ways either right click and create a shortcut.
5. Or go to the device or folder where you want to send the files click copy and then come back to send to folder and right click and paste shortcut here.
6. Close the send to folder and you are done. if you want to remove some entries from here you can delete their shortcut from the send to folder.
Some of the Windows 7 tutorials you might like :
- How to handle your startup problems in Windows 7
- Free Word Processing Softwares for Windows 7
- High quality Windows 7 wallpapers
- How to use gmail drive as backup device
- How to change your logon screen Windows 7
If you have any query just shoot an email to contact us page or post on our computer support forum .