The internet giant is now looking for a big change and this time it has come up by updating it very own Google Docs with 450 new fonts and over 60 new templates .
To use these new fonts, click on the font menu and select “Add fonts” at the very bottom, which will take you to a menu of all the Google Web Fonts available.
There are some more updates by Google :
- Now you can create, share, collaborate, and keep all your stuff in Google Drive .
- There are now a few more options for inserting images in Docs, including inserting from Google Drive, searching for images from the LIFE Photo Archive, or taking a snapshot with your webcam.
- Now you can customize the format of axis labels in Spreadsheet charts.
- Google Docs has got new and better with screen readers. Latest is NVDA ,you can check more here.
- You can now set the default page size for your new documents from File > Page setup.
- Now there are over 60 new templates.
- Also apps Script had many advancements, including
- A new ScriptService for programmatically publishing your scripts and controlling when they run.
- A new function to find the root folder of someone’s Drive.
- An increase in the allowed attachment size in emails from 5MB to 25MB and also an increase in the size of docs files you can create from 2MB to 50MB.