Lot of times we use to delete files which may be useful to us in future and when in future we need them they are gone. Data recovery softwares become quite handy at this point of time and we need the best software to perform this type of task which helps us in recovering the deleted files and again having the data with us.
I found Diskdigger which is a free data recovery tool which helps us in recovering the data which we had lost by deleting.DiskDigger can recover files from any type of media that your computer can read. This includes USB flash drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc), and of course your hard drive. The types of files that it recovers include photos, videos, music, documents, and many other formats. It can even scan reformatted or badly formatted disks (disks to which Windows can’t assign a drive letter), and even disks with bad sectors.
Some of the features of DiskDigger are:
- It scans for many different types of files, including photos, videos, music files, and documents.
- You can have a look at the preview of the files you want to recover.
- It can undelete files from all types of FAT partitions (including the new exFAT file system), as well as NTFS.
- DiskDigger does everything in memory, meaning that it never writes any temporary files to your disk or other media (unless you choose to save files that it recovers).
- It can go underneath the file system to scan for traces and remnants of lost files.
- It scans any type of media that is readable by your computer, including USB flash drives, memory cards (SD, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, etc), and your hard drive(s).