Facebook has introduced some advanced chat settings for better user experience and now you can block any particular guy with whom you don’t want to chat. You can either block a particular friend from chatting with you or you can create lists with whom you don’t want to chat. You also have the option to just allow a particular group of friends.
To configure advanced settings, do the following :
- Click on the setting icon and you will see and advanced settings link in the dropdown.
- After clicking advanced settings, you will find something like this. Enter the names or lists you want to block from chat.
- You can also go offline to a particular friend while chatting with him/her.
So, go block all those who annoys you while chatting !!!!
Some of the Facebook related posts which you might like are :
- How to change/edit Facebook Page Name
- How to check facebook pending friend requests and remove them
- How to block all spam facebook applications
- How to invite all friends in Facebook to your page, group and event