Hey guys! Today is a very interesting day for me, kinda scary too!! I have just decided to give you guys’ homework!! Yeah, you heard that right! Well, it’s just a simple app to make sure you have covered and gained everything that we have discussed till now. You are gonna apply the knowledge we have gained till now. It’s really very simple and I do hope you will have a great time doing it!
Suggested Reading :
- Beginner’s Guide to Windows Phone 7 App development
- Create Hello World Application in Windows Phone 7
- Different properties of Windows Phone 7 emulator
- Coding the Hello World Application in Windows Phone 7
- How files interact in Windows Phone 7 App development
- Declaring Variables in Windows Phone Application Development
- Accepting input & displaying it in Windows Phone Application Development
- Using If Else Statement in Windows Phone 7 App Development
- How to create a Calculator App for Windows Phone 7
- Switch statement in Windows Phone 7 App development
You maintain a Phone directory in which you store all your close-kin’s and friends’ phone numbers. So this day, you have a suspect intruder in your directory and for sakes of ironing out any discrepancies, you wanna check if a number you enter is correct or not. So you are gonna build an app on Windows Phone 7 platform which will make sure that the number you enter is valid or not.
The design of the app is gonna look like this, well more or less. You are welcome to make your own changes.
Once you type in a number into the textbox, the app is going to check if the number is valid or not. For a valid number, the output will look something like this-
And for an invalid number, the output should look something like this-
Do take note of the title of the app. It has been changed according to the app and I will give you room to discover how to do that on your own. It’s important. Have fun in App Development.