Microsoft launched the Windows 8 Consumer preview sometimes back and many people have started using it as their main Operating System. You can also start using it on your computer, as it is giving very few problems till now.
To Create Bootable USB or DVD for Windows 8 ,do the following :
- Download the Windows 7 ISO tool from Microsoft .
- Install the software on your Computer.
- Now you need two things: a blank DVD/USB drive and Windows 8 ISO file.
- Download the Windows 8 consumer preview .
- Now start the Windows 7 ISO tool .
After this step, there is a high probability that you will get this error “The selected File is not a valid ISO” . Go through the link to solve the problem and again start the process and now you won’t have any problem in creating the bootable DVD.
If you still have some problem,then please let us know and we will solve it.