If you are a blogger and been busy commenting on blogs having Commentluv Plugin, then sometimes you might have faced this problem of No last blog posts to return in the commentluv plugin. It’s not a problem of the site’s owner but it maybe a problem of your site’s feed .
To solve the No last blog posts to return problem you need to do the following :
- Check whether your Feedburner is having a problem.
- Check your site has an autodiscovery feed entry in the header or not. If you don’t have then add the following code to your header.php where your RSS is defined .
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Feedburner Feed" href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/yourfeedburnerid" />
This code is the default code of WordPress,replace it with the above code .
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="<?php bloginfo('name'); ?> RSS Feed" href="<?php bloginfo('rss2_url'); ?>" />
- Or you can also visit comluv.com/member/ and register your url and specify the location of your feed.
- Also, there might a case in which your URL has been banned due to repeated problems ,so you can go to comluv.com/member/unban-url/ to unban your URL .
Some of the WordPress related problems you might like :
- How to install wordpress in your computer
- Solve 500 internal error code in WordPress Blog
- Download any paid product for free from Google
- WordPress blogs 0 posts error
- Invite all friends to facebook fan page
- 5 Must have plugins for WordPress
- Top 10 ways to promote your articles