Most of you might have been using word processing softwares like MS Word and Open Office suite, but there are lots of softwares which are available for free and are quite useful in nature.These softwares help you in doing your writing work quite easy and most of the free ones do have some great word processing features and you will be amazed by the features. In the meantime you can also check top free Microsoft Powerpoint alternatives .
Continuing with our Top list in which we are providing our users the best list to choose from, today we are going to present Top 7 word processing software which are free in nature and you don’t need to pay a single dime to use them.
Top 7 Free Word Processing Softwares:
- Openoffice is the first software which comes into your mind when you think of Microsoft Office’s replacement in your computer; I use it while I am using any Linux version and it works great out there. Even in Windows its works superb. So, if you don’t want to pay Microsoft then you must consider this office suite.
- AbiWord allows you to collaborate with multiple people on one document at the same time. It is tightly integrated with the AbiCollab.net web service, which lets you store documents online, allows easy document sharing with your friends, and performs format conversions on the fly.
- Jarte: A free word processor based on the Microsoft WordPad word processing engine built into Windows. Fast starting, easy to use word processor that expands well beyond the WordPad feature set. A small, portable word processor whose documents are fully compatible with Word and WordPad.
- SSuite Office :It is only 12 MB in size. Nice and small. Their software also don’t need to run on Java or .NET, like so many open source software, so it makes their software very small and efficient.
- EasyOffice: EasyOffice+PDF Filter is an office suite compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel and Adobe PDF files. The download also includes EasyAntiVirus, which you can install if you don’t have an anti-virus program. Unlimited anti-virus updates are offered at no extra charge.
- IBM Lotus Symphony is a suite of applications for creating, editing, and sharing text, spreadsheet, presentations and other documents, and is currently distributed as freeware. First released in 2007, the suite has a name similar to the 1980s DOS suite Lotus Symphony, but the two programs are otherwise unrelated.
Hopefully, you will like this list of softwares. Enjoy!!
You can also check some of our paid software alternatives :
- Top 10 free photoshop replacements
- Top free Microsoft Office Alternatives
- Free Word processing software
- Free CD DVD burning softwares for Windows 7
- Top Websites to learn photoshop online