Everyone learns in their own way. So if you are eager to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CS5, take a look at these instructional books. You are sure to find one that will help you learn at your own pace. If you don’t want to buy these buys then you can check these top 10 websites to learn photoshop online .
1. Photoshop CS5 Bible by Lisa DaNae Dayley and Brad Dayley [$29.69] – Whether using Photoshop for your profession or hobby, this thorough reference covers almost everything from the beginning to the advanced features.
2. Adobe Photoshop CS5 Revealed by Elizabeth Eisner Reding [$63.21] – For those willing to spend a little extra money, this book gives a wonderfully detailed guide to learning all about Photoshop CS5.
3. The Adobe Photoshop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby [$30.49] – If you are a professional photographer or would like to be one, this book takes you step-by-step through Photoshop CS5 to learn advanced photo editing techniques.
4. Photoshop CS5 Digital Classroom by Jennifer Smith and AGI Creative Team [$31.49] – Provides a comprehensive guide to CS5 from the experts who provide official Adobe training material. Great for photographers, web designers, and graphic designers.
5. Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book by Adobe Creative Team [$34.64] – Adobe product experts guide you through 14 projects to provide hands-on training to help you get fully acquainted with CS5′s capabilities.
6. Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: A professional image editor’s guide to the creative use of Photoshop for the Macintosh and PC by Martin Evening [$34.62] – For photographers of all levels, this book breaks down the techniques of using Photoshop CS5 to help readers achieve professional results.
7. Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual by Lesa Snider [$31.49] – A humorous, practical, and easy-to-understand guide to using Photoshop CS5.
8. Adobe Photoshop CS5 One-on-One by Deke McClelland [$31.10] – Complete with tutorials and problems, this book helps you learn the way you would from a classroom instructor.
9. Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand by Steve Johnson [$23.09] – A good visual and easy-to-follow instructional guide to Photoshop CS5.
10. Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers: The Ultimate Workshop by Martin Evening [$34.19] – Rather than dwelling on the basics of Photoshop, this book delves into advanced features of CS5.
11. Photoshop CS5 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide by Elaine Weinmann and Peter Lourekas [$23.09] – A concise reference for those who want to need to find what they are looking for quickly.
12. How to Cheat in Photoshop CS5: The art of creating realistic photomontages by Steve Caplin [$27.97] – A great guide to using Photoshop CS5 in a quicker and more efficient way. Learn how to completely manipulate photographs into something else.
13. Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop CS5 by Mike Wooldridge [$19.79] – Excellent for those familiar with older versions of Adobe Photoshop, this more visual guide catches you up on the latest features.
14. Photoshop CS5: Essential Skills by Mark Galer and Philip Andrews [$29.67] – Good for beginners, this book provides a clear guide to the basics and some of the more advanced techniques.
15. Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS5: The Essential Techniques for Imaging Professionals by Richard Harrington $34.64] – This book teaches the essential techniques professionals need to know, dealing with digital photography, web design, graphic design, multimedia, and video.
Some of the posts that you might like are:
- Learn Photoshop Online for free
- Learn CSS3 online for free
- Best IDE for programmers
- Learn HTML5 Online