If you have downloaded applications on your iPhone and you want to buy another one, then do not mind much about how you can transfer them to the new one. Or if your friend has one that need some applications and he or she want them, transferring them to their iPhone is easy. The process of downloading will take time and money. If you transfer from one iPhone to another then you will save some for other use.
The process is very easy and it will not take much of your time. You can even do it while working on other stuffs if the steps stick on your mind.
The process will need these four items:
- The iPhone that has the apps and the new one
- USB, Mac or PC
- Latest version of iTunes.
Connect the iPhone that has the application you want to transfer into Mac or PC using its USB cable. You are supposed to use the iTunes of the targeted iPhone. If you fail this, you can end up messing up with the whole process.
Go to the store and authorize computer to use your iTune account information
- Enter your iTunes username and password if you use them
- The iTunes will open and all the apps that are not synced and they will be transferred into your computer.
- Wait for the transferring process to complete.
- After that, you can unplug your iPhone and connect the other one with the USB cable just as you did on the first step.
- After connecting, the, the name of the other iPhone will appear under the device heading on the side panel.
- Click on the apps under the libraries heading. There you will see all the apps you had transferred on the main panel.
- Pick on apps you want to transfer to your new iPhone and drop them on the name you have given your new iPhone, click on sync at the bottom and they will be transferred.
- On the application tab, you will see the apps that you have transferred.
This process is applicable with multiple iPhone or any other device.
Some of the iphone related posts you might like are :
- Top iphone apps 2012
- iPhone apps for parents
- iPhone Applications for web designers
- iPhone Educational apps
- Video Editing apps for iPhone
- eCommerce apps for iPhone
This process is very easy and that is how you can transfer any app from one iPhone to the other. Many people have been straggling on doing this but I believe it will be of help to you.