Ecommerce business owners can use mobile apps to help run a website. Whether you are interested in blogging, social networking, marketing, customer support or even design and development, there is a mobile app tool for just about anything an ecommerce website may need.
I then handpicked Eleven highly rated and popular ecommerce apps for each phone. Here they are :
- Facebook. Stay connected with your Facebook business page or Facebook commerce shop with Facebook’s proprietary app. Post comments on Walls, chat and upload photos from your mobile device. Price: Free. Download for iPhone, BlackBerry,Android.
- TweetDeck. Stay in contact and up-to-date with the your company’s feed in the Twitterverse. Respond to customer questions and concerns, or post helpful tips and information for potential customers. Price: Free. Download for iPhone, iPad, Android,Not available on BlackBerry.
- PPC Editor. Manage your Google AdWords ad campaigns from your phone. Monitor up-to-the-second statistics on current campaigns, edit budgets and pause or resume any campaign you have running. Price: $16.99. Download for iPhone and Android. Not available on BlackBerry.
- iAdSense. A streamlined app with limited tools, but allows for a quick glimpse into the current earnings from any AdSense ad for any website you operate. Check the stats for today, yesterday, or monthly, with access to the past month of activity. Handy currency converter for international websites. Price: Free. Download for iPhone. Similar app called DroidSense for Android. Not available on BlackBerry.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Calculator. Multiple calculators to aid in figuring out the cost of various SEM campaigns available, and to weigh the best options for your site. Calculate the cost for cost-per-impression (CPM) ads; analyze cost-per-action (CPA) ads for click-thru and conversion; run custom test scenarios and determine the cost of a theoretical banner ad or email campaign; compare the costs between CPM and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to find the most effective option for your site. Price: Free. Download for iPhone. Not available on BlackBerry or Android.
- WordPress. A full-featured app from WordPress. Moderate comments, create or edit posts and new pages, add images or video. Price: Free. Download for iPhone, iPad,BlackBerry, Android.
- TypePad. Update your TypePad blog with new posts, add photos from your phone and automatically alert followers when your blog is updated with a handy Twitter integration tool. Price: Free. Download for iPhone, Android. Not available on BlackBerry.
- Analytics. Track visits, page views, bounce rates, time on site and more on multiple websites with this app that taps into your existing Goggle Analytics account.
Price: $6.99. Download for iPhone, iPad. Similar app for Android called DroidAnalytics.Not available on BlackBerry.
- BAM Analytics Pro. Access your existing Google Analytics report information with this handy app. Track new and returning visitors, screen resolutions, browsers used, traffic reports, ad campaign statistics, product SKUs, top revenue sources on your ecommerce store and much more. Price: $1.99. Download for iPhone. Not available on BlackBerry or Android.
- WhatTheFont. Identify any font in a photo, ad, poster or on a website. Snap a photo of the font in question with your phone and view the font details in the app. Then use the data to update your own website with your favorite font styles. Price: Free. Download for iPhone. Not available on BlackBerry or Android.
- Cellica Database. Read and write to your desktop database tables, views, queries and stored procedures with this app. Compatible with most of the major databases, including Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, dBase and any ODBC compliant database. Price: Free. Download for iPhone. Not available on BlackBerry or Android.